Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle, Chapter III: "Legal Stage"
A downloadable game for Windows
Check out Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle, Season One over on Steam!
Nina Aquila returns in Legal Eagle, Chapter III: "Legal Stage"!
Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle is a series of anime-themed VN/graphic adventure games, in which you step into the shoes of a rookie defense attorney. Fledge City is in crisis, and it's up to Nina Aquila and her friends to make sure justice prevails!
- Aimed at adults, but entirely SFW
- A hybrid visual novel/graphic adventure game
- An exciting mystery plot that satirises illegal street racing anime, such as Initial D and Wangan Midnight
This game is the follow-up to Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle, Chapter II: "Broken Wings".
Case 3: "Legal Stage"
Following on from Chapter II, Nina and Dylan have been looking into the events surrounding Anya's trial and arrest, but the volume of evidence is huge, and weeks have already passed without any leads.
Still, Aquila Defense & Law is a business, and when a person calling himself "The Jack of Diamonds" comes to the door in the middle of the night, Nina and Dylan are forced to take up his case.
Something is wrong up in the mountains. Shockwaves are ringing through the world of Fledge City's illegal street racing scene: Clara Mass, longtime racer and "The Ace of Spades" has been murdered during a race, and several other racers stand accused of the crime! The fragile truce between the street racing groups is being stretched to breaking point, and police involvement threatens to end mountain road racing once and for all!
Now, Nina and Dylan must journey north of the streets of Fledge City to the snow-covered passes of The Rostro Spire, the tallest mountain in the region, to search for answers amid the high-octane sub-culture of Touge Janken Racing...
... but some truths can only be found in the heart of the drift!
New features for this chapter
- Over four hours of new story content with both new characters and returning old favourites
- Visit the mountainous area to the north of Fledge City and meet the city's street racing scene
- Take part in Touge Janken Racing, a new turn-based racing gameplay format unique to the world of NALE, visualised in Mode7 style
People with particular triggers concerning themes of fatal car accidents may not wish to play this chapter.
NALE has a number of accessibility considerations, which may make the game more comfortable for some players. These options include reducing flashes and bright, intense onscreen effects. A full rundown of NALE's accessibility options can be found HERE.
State of Development
NALE is created on a chapter-by-chapter basis.
The initial chapter is free, follow-up chapters are available for a small fee.
Funds raised will initially go towards the unique assets required to create the future cases, with a long-term goal of replacing all the visual aspects of the game with unique character and environment assets.
Updates & news are posted HERE, but we strongly recommend fans join our discord:
Credits & Special Thanks
Thanks go to the RPG Maker official forums & subreddit, all of my followers on Twitter & Tumblr, and members of the NALE discord.
The game also features an extensive credits list that covers plugin, asset and voice attribution; please check these out as NALE would only be possible with their help!
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Adventure, Visual Novel|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||2D, Anime, Female Protagonist, graphic-adventure, Mystery, RPG Maker, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- NALE is now on Steam!Jul 09, 2021
- Happy Valentine's from NALE!Feb 14, 2021
- Lunar New Year Twitter Giveaway!Jan 31, 2021
- UPDATE: NALE Chapter 3 v1.5Jan 29, 2021
- v1.4 - Accessibility UpdateDec 15, 2020
- New version: v1.3Dec 02, 2020
- Ethan Fox rebrands to Tanuki-sama Studios, & exciting future plans for NALE!Nov 29, 2020
- UPDATE: NALE Chapter 3 v1.2Nov 17, 2020